Solar Panel Packages Joondalup
Joondalup local and looking to start saving on your power bill?
Residential Solar Systems Joondalup
Solar Panels Perth is a reputable installation company that caters to Joondalup and surrounding regions, aiming to assist homeowners and commercial entities in switching to sustainable and eco-friendly energy sources. The firm offers an extensive array of solar panel solutions tailored to each client’s specific requirements and financial constraints.
Boasting a team of seasoned professionals and a steadfast commitment to quality, Solar Panels Perth prioritizes client satisfaction and strives to help them decrease their energy expenses and carbon footprint, promoting a greener future.
Considering Western Australia’s geographical location, integrating solar panels into every household seems like an obvious choice to Solar Panels Perth. Ready to take the first step? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Types of Solar Systems for Joondalup Residents
Depending on your home and power usage you might opt for a different sized system. The most common residential solar system is definitely the 6.6kW system covering a large party of your daily solar consumption while still enabling you to sell your excess power back to the system.
6.6kW Solar Power System
The most popular solar-powered system for most homes.
Depending on your daily energy usage we find our customers’ panels pay for themselves in 3-5 years’ time.
7.7kW Solar Power System
Perfect for the larger household, as well as commercial businesses.
Your roof will require a fair bit of additional space.
10.38kW Solar Power System
Designed for those higher power consumers, home businesses, and those who love their spa.
13.28kW Solar Power System
Perhaps unnecessary for the typical residential home, however depending on your energy needs, it’s always better to get a slightly bigger system than you require.
Ready to Talk Solar?
Get in touch with us and one of our solar experts will help guide you on getting the right system for your home.
Solar Panel Usage in Joondalup
Joondalup, like many other suburbs in Western Australia, has experienced a significant increase in solar panel adoption in recent years. The latest data from the Australian Clean Energy Regulator shows that as of June 2021, over 24,000 small-scale solar panel systems had been installed in Joondalup, with a total installed capacity of over 89 megawatts.
This growth in demand isn’t surprising to us here at Solar Panels Perth. Our increasing, and already expensive, energy prices, our abundant sunlight hours and the decreasing costs of solar technology are fueling the solar adoption drive. With the availability of generous government rebates, which we can apply for on your behalf, means that photovoltaic (PV) systems have really come down in price making them affordable for more households.
With an average return on investment of about 5 years, at current power prices, we think it’s a no-brainer having a system installed on your property, be it home or business.
We’re seeing battery systems becoming more popular in Joondalup, however these are still a premium product. We’re hopeful that the Australian government will continue to fund PV incentive schemes and even expand these to the battery market.
Did you know? The average rooftop in Joondalup receives approximately 5.2 hours of ‘peak sun’ per day
The Advantages of Solar
- Saving Money on Energy Bills: One of the biggest advantages of installing a residential solar system is the savings you will see on your energy bills. Depending on your energy usage, you may be able to reduce your bills by 50-70%.
- Increasing Home Value: A solar system can also increase the value of your home, making it a valuable investment.
- Protecting the Environment: By reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy sources, you are doing your part in protecting the environment.
- Government Subsidies: Enjoy a significant government subsidy on your solar panels without having to do any additional work. We apply for your subsidy on your behalf, so just sit back, relax and enjoy your new free energy.
The Solar Installation Process
Installing solar on your home is a fairly straightforward process and we make sure that you’ll capture the most amount of rays every single day to maximise your power production.
- Firstly, we’ll schedule a visit to assess your home’s situation and your household’s needs and then provide a quote that meets your requirements.
- During the installation day, we’ll discuss the placement of your inverter and panels based on our experience and checking for any potential shade issues etc. that can impact how much your solar system is generating.
- We put aside a whole day for placement, completion of the installation, testing, and finally commissioning of your system.
- After installation, we’ll connect your system to your WIFI network and demonstrate how it works.
- If you’ve opted to upgrade to include an app to accompany your solar system, we’ll also help you set this up and show you some of the information you can view/collect.
We provide ongoing monitoring and support for the lifetime of your solar system.
Frequently Asked Questions About Residential Solar
We get a lot of calls and customers tend to ask similar questions. Here we hope to answer some of yours.
How much power does a 6.6 kW solar system produce in Perth?
The amount of power that a 6.6 kW solar system produces in Perth, Western Australia, will vary depending on several factors such as the location, orientation, and tilt of the solar panels. However, on average, a 6.6 kW solar system in Perth can produce around 25-30 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of electricity per day, depending on the amount of sunlight it receives. This can provide a significant portion of a typical household’s electricity needs, reducing their dependence on the grid and saving them money on their electricity bills.
How much can you save on your power bill when you have solar?
The amount you can save on your power bill by having solar panels depends on several factors such as the size of your solar system, your electricity consumption, the cost of electricity from your utility company, your location and climate, and your solar system’s efficiency. On average, homeowners can save 30-50% on their electricity bill by going solar. However, the exact savings can vary and it’s best to get a personalized assessment from a solar professional to determine the potential savings for your specific situation.
Do solar panels work during cloudy weather?
Is shade a problem for solar panels?
About the Joondalup Area
Joondalup is a city located in Western Australia and its suburbs are located in the northern suburbs of Perth. Some of the biggest suburbs around Joondalup include:
- Burns Beach
Get the best solar installation services in Joondalup with our company, providing energy-efficient solutions and top-notch customer support to residents and businesses in the area.